Admission Policies - Quilters Infants School
Admission Policies - Quilters Junior School
- Applications are to be sent directly to the school. Application forms can be found above and should be sent to email@example.com
- Applications will be considered against the Admissions Authority criteria as documented in the policy.
- The school will respond to the applications within 10 school days to the parents/carers via email.
- If the application is refused the applicant may choose to be added to the waiting list, by emailing the school.
- If a school place is offered to the parent/carer this will be conducted via email. The parent/carer must respond within 5 school days to accept the school place. If the school has not heard within the initial 5 school days they will email again. If no response within a further 5 school days of the 2nd email the school place will be withdrawn.
- If a place is offered and accepted, the School will require proof of address and residence as detailed above, prior to the pupil starting school.