Admissions 2021 - Pupil Information
Information required by the school
Identity information to be sent via email - deadline 26th May 2022 for September intake
Proof of residence and Pupil Identity as detailed in our email
Forms to be completed online - deadline 26th May 2022 for September intake
Please click on the following 6 form links to submit your information to the school for each pupil.
Note: the information will only be sent once the SUBMIT button is clicked at the end of each form.
Please CLICK HERE to see if you qualify for Pupil Premium Grant & Free School Meals before completing these forms.
- Dietary Information (Even if your child has no allergies, you will still need to complete this form)
- Photography Consent
- Parental Communication Consent
- Swimming Experience (please read Swimming Health and Safety information below)
Please find below links to our main School Policies which you should familiarise yourself with:
A Full list of Policies can be found from our Key Information Page
Additional Information and Links for new parents:
- Quilters Federation Privacy Notice
- Quilters Infant School Parent Information Handbook